Review & Giveaway
We are all counting to this Chinese Lunar New Year. With super long weekend on the cards, there are guaranteed to be lots of gathering with families and friends. Indulging on culinary traditions is a must as well. We are very blessed to have goodies from Yang Yang to usher in the Year of Monkey.
陽陽餅鋪 (Yang Yang) is the gathering of a collection of traditional Chinese cookies and pastries recipes from the Yang family passed down through the generations.
The descendants of the Yang family have painstakingly perfected the recipes for mass production, preserving the highest levels of quality and freshness in the delicious cookies and pastries and retaining the home-made flavour of the pastries.
To satisfy your taste buds, you’ll be pleased to know many of your favorite goodies are on sale:
- Premium Pineapple Tarts
- Premium Almond Cookies
- Premium Kueh Bangkit
- Premium Oat Raisin Cookies
- Premium Dark Chocolate Cookies
- Premium Green Tea Cookies
- Cranberry Cookies
- Blueberry Cookies
- Cherry Walnut Cookies
- Hazelnut Cookies
- Orange Cranberry Walnut Cookies
- Vegetarian Cornflake | Walnut Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Coffee Cookies
- Crunchy Peanut Cookies
- Coconut Cookies
- Sugee (Almond)
- Kueh Lapis Original | Cranberry | Raisin | Prune
- Prawn Rolls
- Egg Roll (Love Letter)
+The brown Coffee cookie with almonds made for ALL coffee lovers! I don’t really fancy coffee, however it taste delicious.
+Hazelnut cookie – Sumptous layer of mouth-watering richness and zest.
+Chocoholics need look no further! Premium Dark Chocolate cookie, does not melt in mouth. It’s crunchy & crispy.
Premium Pineapple Tarts. Soft to the bite, these buttery and fragrant pineapple tarts is a must during Lunar New Year. Each box comes with 70 bite-sizes pineapple balls.
Kueh Lapis of different flavors are available. This Dutch-Indonesian layered cake is simply mouth-drooling and irresistible 🙂
How to Buy Yang Yang Cookies?
- Takashimaya CNY Fair (B2 Atrium) 14 January – 6 February
- Vivo City CNY Fair (Level 1 outside Tangs) 19 January – 6 February
- Orchard Tangs Plaza (B2) 20 January – 6 February
- Click here to order online (delivery included)
Katong Kids Inc wish all our readers Gong Xi Fa Cai 恭禧發財!
Special thanks to Yang Yang, we are giving away 2 sets worth of (Premium Dark Chocolate Cookie $17.80 + Hazelnut Cookie $15.80 + Coffee Cookie $15.80) to TWO LUCKY READERS. To participate, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Like Katong Kids Inc‘s Facebook Page
- Like Yang Yang‘s Facebook Page
- Share/Tag to as many people as you can responsibly under the comments section.
Congratulations to our 2 lucky readers: Stelia Lee & Lorriane Ng
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway ends on 29th Jan 2016, 11:59pm.
- The two winners has to complete at least the 3 steps mentioned above in order to be qualified.
- The prizes cannot be converted to cash or other items.
- Katong Kids Inc’s decision is final, and reserves the right to disqualify anyone who does not deem to have fulfilled the terms stated.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the giveaway without prior notice. This is 1/3 series of our CNY goodies review and giveaway.
Keep your eyes peeled, as we continue updating details of our blog@Katong Kids Inc Facebook page – expect more activities and giveaways coming your way! 🙂