If you love everything about Japan, you will love to find out what’s in store in this blog post. With Freedom Japanese Market, you can celebrate the goodness of Japan snacks and candies just at a click of a button and delivered right to your front door!
Freedom Japanese Market is a family business which brings the unique sweet, savory, sour, salty and seasonal snacks to you at an affordable price. We were so blessed to receive these specials all the way from Japan.
Most of the items are sold exclusively in Japan. When you subscribe to Freedom Japanese Market boxes, expect to receive them containing some limited snacks and candies that are only available in Japanese stores for a month or two. One can argue that you can buy such products locally but hey, do you know the “Made for foreign market” versions of these products sold in most Asian markets are usually made in third party countries, and shipped in container ships to different parts of the world. In short, you are not buying the originals!
We are so thrilled to receive our July box contents and just can’t keep our eyes off them!
Parfait Neru-Neru – Combine the strawberry puffs, wafers and chocolate sauce to create your own parfait
Porickey – Mini pretzel sticks with a summer barbeque flavor
Sugar Rusk Umaibo – A crispy puffed corn tube coated in sugar for a twice-baked sweet treat
Mame-Mame Corn – Mini corn puffs with an extra delicious salty coating
Mashuro – A pudding flavored twisty marshmallow treat
Pandaro – Mini butter biscuits in the shape of cute Panda faces
Mochi Taro – These bite-sized rice crackers are a staple in any traditional Japanese snack store
Pizza Puchi – Cheese and tomato pizza flavored rice crackers
Awa-Dama – Sweet lemo-lime hard candy that fizzes in your mouth
Umaibo – Takoyaki (red) and Corn Pottage (yellow) flavored tubes of puffed corn
Chocolate Collon – Delicious bite-sized crispy wafers filled with chocolate cream
Aerial – Baked corn wafers coated with creamy cheddar cheese
Hana-Suna – Deliciously salty flower-shaped puff of corn
- Free Shipping Worldwide
- All products are shipped fresh from Japan. These items have never seen the inside of a container ship.
- An itemized list with pictures is included in each box, so you don’t have to read Japanese.
- About a pound of candy and snacks are packed into each box.
- We only ship products we would eat ourselves, and only send boxes we would be happy to receive as a gift.
- You can subscribe through PayPal for maximum security
- Club members can buy additional boxes and send them (to other addresses) as gifts. Some companies use these boxes as corporate gifts or thank you packages for hard working employees. You can also get all of your holiday shopping done quickly this way!
- You can create a gift subscription that sends a monthly care package to a friend or relative.
- You can create a one-time payment for boxes sent out over 3, 6 and 12 months.
- Cancel at any time without fees or penalties.
Congratulations to our lucky winner: Melanie NginWee
Special thanks to Freedom Japanese Market, they are giving 1 winner with this exact Family Pack of snack and candies:
All you need to do is:
- Like our Facebook at Freedom Japanese Market & Katong Kids Inc
- Follow our IG @ freedomjapanesemarket & katongkidsinc
- Share this blog post of the giveaway on Facebook to as many friends, remember to set it to public.
We will be strict and disqualify ALL fake social media accounts (eg. Facebook accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no or very few real friends).
Terms & Conditions:
1. The winner will walk away with a box of Family Pack.
2. The winner must be agreeable to self-collect the Family Pack and for his/her contact details to be provided to Katong Kids Inc.
3. Judges’ decision is final. Closing date: 16 Sep 2016.