Many of our friends have shared of their fun experience visiting Alive Museum Singapore. Well, it’s better to be late than never. We finally had our chance to visit the Interactive 3D Alive Museum. Conveniently located at Suntec City, Alive Museum is the largest chain of 3D interactive illusionary art museum in the world. Who’s the happiest of all? Needless to say, Big and Small M!
We have heard a fair bit of what to expect before coming here. Lots of pictures to be taken and be prepared to go silly with our poses. It’s a time to relax and enjoy accumulating more memories of their childhood and our growing up years. Aren’t they beautiful?
Family clubbing time in this room full of optical illusions!
It feels really good to see the likes of Michael Jordan and David Beckham bowing down to worship us.
Putting her ballet skills to practise.
You’ll forever be a baby in our eyes 🙂
Oh, yucks. Every dog has its days ~
She’s not heavy, she’s just a painting.
I didn’t know Big M can draw so well.
I like this candid shot. Small M was clamoring to go first but ended up waiting. Look at the other side of her sulking.
Fly me to the moon, hehe.
It seems that there is something else inside the washing machine other than clothes.
Overall, we rate Alive Museum as one of the must-visit attractions in Singapore due to its whimsical-rich settings for photo-taking, making it a perfect fit for dating couples or lovebirds. If you have yet to visit Alive Museum, mark your calendar and bring your love ones down for a surprise!
Address: Suntec City Mall #03-372 (between Towers 3 & 4)
For tickets email us at: email@example.com
Opening Hours: Opens daily from 10am to 10pm
For online ticket booking, click here.
Special thanks to Alive Museum, we are giving away 2 sets of 2 tickets worth SGD$50 per set to 2 LUCKY READERS. To participate, simply:
- Like Katong Kids Inc‘s Facebook Page + Follow Instagram
- Like Alive Museum‘s Facebook Page
- Share/Tag to as many people as you can responsibly under the comments section.
Congratulations to our 2 lucky winners:
1. Carol Mei Mei Lim
2. Jamie Chaw
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway is open to readers in Singapore and ends on 21 Feb 2016, 11:59pm.
- The winners will be selected on 22 February 2016 .
- The winners have to complete the steps mentioned above in order to be qualified.
- All incomplete and unverified entries will be disqualified. All entries will be verified before the winner is announced.
- The winners must be agreeable for his/her contact details to be provided to Katong Kids Inc & Alive Museum as part of this giveaway.
- The winners will be contacted using the contact particulars provided when entering this draw.
- The prizes cannot be converted to cash or other items.
- Katong Kids Inc’s decision is final, and reserves the right to disqualify anyone who does not deem to have fulfilled the terms stated.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the giveaway without prior notice.
- Please note that all fake Facebook accounts (e.g. accounts set up purely to take part in contest with no authentic posts or with very few real friends) will be disqualified. All the best!
Disclosure: No financial compensation was received, and all photos and opinions in this post are mine, and all rights reserved.