If you are thinking where to go during the weekends, there’s a Makers’ Market at Singapore’s latest luxury shopping mall, Capitol Piazza for you to explore this month. Imagine stepping out of City Hall MRT station to find a flea market right at your doorstep. How convenient can it be?
I love the idea of morphing the Makers’ Market as it creates the space for aspiring entrepreneurs to showcase their creativity and sell their broad range of products here.
Ease into your day with a jaunt through the Makers’ Market to find craft, design, food, fashion and other inexpensive goods.
Makers’ Market is an event for everyone, including families and of cos, little ones 🙂
Be spoiled for choice with the vast array of exclusive and unique artisanal goods available exclusively at Makers’ Market!
This May, take a stroll at the Makers’ Market and give your support. It is one of the best places to get your hands on fashion bargains!
The only merchandises that will be allowed at Makers’ Market:
– Local fashion labels (Self-designed)
– Handmade crafts & jewellery
– Vintage collectible
– Selected artisanal pastries and bakeries
– Personally produced music
– Original art or reproduction of your original work
– Antique or repurposed furniture
– Other original creations and productions
– Only brand new products are allowed
Capitol Piazza (Outdoor Plaza)
11 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178884
27 May 2016 (Friday)
3:00pm to 9:00pm
28 and 29 May 2016 (Saturday and Sunday)
1:00pm to 9:00pm