Heaps of fun are promised during this mid-year school holidays! From 11 June, Robot Kitty Interactive Theme Park will he held at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre for 10 days. So centralized and convenient for everyone.
Robot Kitty Interactive Theme Park
Yes, it’s true. Hello Kitty is coming again to Singapore. If you’ve missed Hello Kitty Go Around in Sentosa’s Coliseum last year, this is a golden opportunity to experience Hello Kitty again … this time in the form of robot 🙂
Interactive Gaming and Photo Taking Zones
We know there are countless of Hello Kitty fans out there who can’t wait to participate this event. The focal highlights of this futuristic event lies within its 5 Interactive Gaming Departments, of which each of them not only serve as a photo attraction in it self, but are well equipped with unique individual missions for Kitty’s engineers-to-be to undertake. With an aim for these engineers to be rewarded with interesting parts/accessories upon completion, the challenge whirls around accumulating “Koins” via each interactive gaming department by using the Robot K. The redeemed parts/accessories can then be used to “dress up” the Robot K, much to the satisfaction of the engineers.
A glimpse of what to expect! This event is suitable for all ages, from the young to adults you will be entertained and amazed by these interactive games.
All-Inclusive Wholesome Fun with Your Family
Dates: 11 June to 21 June 2016
Time: 10am to 8pm
Special thanks to Mighty Eight, they have 2 Admission Tickets for giveaway to
2 1 lucky reader s:
Congratulations to our lucky winner : Joanna Sin
All you need to do is:
- Like Katong Kids Inc‘s Facebook Fan Page
- Leave a comment on why you want to win on our Facebook post
- Share this blog post of the giveaway on Facebook to as many friends! Remember to set your profile to public so that I can see the shared post.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The giveaway is 2 adult admission tickets meant for
2 1 lucky readers ( 12 tickets per reader) worth $28 each.
2. The validity of the admission ticket is during the duration of Robot Kitty Theme Park Event and is not exchangeable for cash.
3. The winner must be agreeable for his/her contact details & particulars to be provided to Katong Kids Inc & Mighty Eight Pte Ltd. Winner has to self-collect at Mighty Eight Pte Ltd Office.
4. Judges’ decision is final. Closing date: 30 April 2016.
Please note that all fake social media accounts (eg. Facebook accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no or very few real friends) will be deemed ineligible to win.