If you are cracking your brain to decide where to bring your family over the weekends, this blog might give you one of the best recommendations – SandBank Restaurant @ East Coast Park!
Most of us have been to East Coast Park many times. Parkland Green, located behind Parkway Parade, is the latest hangout at East Coast Park. What a perfect hangout it can be? You can bring your furkids out for walks, cycling, jogging, kite-flying and many more beach activities.
International Weekend Breakfast Buffet
Do you like the idea of having breakfast buffet at East Coast Park? I don’t know about you but we certainly enjoyed every bit of our time here.
We arrived at SandBank and all ready to experience the great taste of breakfast buffet.
Big and Small M were very happy to try out their “Egg Station”. You can order omelette, sunny side up, scrambled egg, poached egg, egg benedict, hard/soft boiled egg.
Okay, I’m drooling already…
Here is the spread of their breakfast buffet. You will be pleased to know there’s nasi lemak, fried chicken wings and many more too.
Children will love this – pancakes.
Fresh wholemeal grain breads.
If you are salad lover, there is a section dedicated especially for you.
Fresh juices, coffee and tea for you to choose too!
At SandBank, you get to dine and enjoy at the same time.
Eat, Drink & be Merry
As this is a breakfast buffet, we can eat as much as we like. Every dish looks so tempting that you just want to try it, at least once.
While you eat, you can watch international sports channel at the same time 🙂
We present a gallery of food we selected and of course, ended up in our stomachs.
This is my favorite 🙂
Big and Small M didn’t talk much as they were enjoying their food all the way…
We ate to our hearts’ content. At the same time, kids can also enjoy a dip at the 15m plunge pool at SandBank!
After swimming, they can continue for second round of buffet 🙂
OMG, the public toilet is just next to SandBank for you to wash up. We guess it’s not more than 15m apart.
Hey, SandBank is so near to Parkway Parade!
SandBank International weekend breakfast buffet will be available from 23rd January 2016 onwards from 8:30am – 12pm on Saturdays, Sundays & PH.
Tel No.: +65 6247 7988
Tue / Wed / Thu – 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Fri / Eve of PH – 4 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Sat / PH – 8:30 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Sun – 8:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Plunge pool will be available till 7 p.m. from Tuesday – Sunday.
To find out more about Sandbank, check out:
Special thanks to SandBank, they are giving away a Breakfast Buffet for a family of four!
Congratulations to our winner : Ms Jaslyn Ang
All you need to do is:
- Like Katong Kids Inc‘s Facebook Fan Page
- Leave a comment on why you want to win on our Facebook post
- Share this blog post of the giveaway on Facebook to as many friends! Remember to set your profile to public so that I can see the shared post.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The giveaway is a Breakfast Buffet Voucher for a family of 2 adults & 2 children worth $57. Kids below 3 years old eat for free. Every sitting is for 2 hours only.
2. This giveaway can be redeemed during weekends or public holidays.
3. The validity of the voucher is one month from date of issue and is not exchangeable for cash.
4. The winner must be agreeable for his/her contact details to be provided to Katong Kids Inc & SandBank.
5. Judges’ decision is final. Closing date: 23 March 2016.
Please note that all fake social media accounts (eg. Facebook accounts set up purely to take part in contests with no or very few real friends) will be deemed ineligible to win.